Thursday 30 April 2009

Initial Impressions - Fed Up Student

This piece is the opinion of a student and does not necessarily reflect that of the organisers.

It was very disappointing that both Presidential candidates did not bother to turn
up. I will be voting for a re-nomination most definitely.
I did like the V.P candidate and he seemed genuine in his views, the others? well I wont hold my breath.
It is a sad state of affairs this Student Union! Poor attendance today is a big indication and of course the absence of the Presidential candidates.
Personally, I think this University is a joke, I am sorry to say, there is an awful lot wrong with it and the mess of the Student Union highlights it. This is one of the reasons I'm looking for another more, lets say, serious learning institution called University!

No comments:

Post a Comment